Please see careers available below.
2D / 3D Animator
We are looking for a talented, motivated animator to join our growing and highly ambitious video team.
You will be working on wide-ranging projects, undertaking a large variety of tasks spanning multiple disciplines. You will have a broad grasp o key-frame animation and video standards, as well as experience of
multiple software packages (see below).
The successful candidate will be intelligent, ambitious and talented, with a passion for film, animation and story-telling. You will have willingness to learn as well as the confidence to communicate your own
ideas and techniques, should the need arise.
You need to be able to work both on your own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplined team of designers, web/app developers and animators.
This role will suit a naturally positive, good-humoured and self-motivated person.
- Working with lead animators, performing sub-tasks for ongoing projects
- Helping storyboard large scale corporate animations and videos
- Providing support in the animation / editing of large scale corporate animations and videos
- Leading the production of animations and videos
- Attending client meetings and liaising with clients developing concepts based on their needs
- Utilise style guides and ensure consistency of brand identity
- Drive self-development through ongoing research and networking
Software Proficiency Required:
- Adobe After effects
- Maxon Cinema 4D
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Audition
- Degree in Animation or related subject
- Understanding of the latest creative trends and their role within the consumer environment
- Exceptional creative flair
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects / tasks of varying complexities
- Exceptional command of the English language and copy checking
- Experience with video / audio hardware
- Knowledge of design software across the Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of the print process
Salary: £22-£30k based on experience
To apply: Please send a covering letter with your CV and portfolio of your work to email@example.com