Please see careers available below:
Celf Creative is a full service creative agency specialising in creative strategy and communication of brand identity, packaging, advertising, websites and web applications, digital media and animation. We are looking for a Web Developer to join our growing and highly ambitious digital team. You will be working across a diverse range of projects in a fast growing agency where you will have the opportunity to expand your skill-set, work with the latest technologies, and be part of the company’s future.
You should be a good decision-maker and communicator. An organised approach to work is essential as is the ability to organise and adapt to working with a variety of clients across different industries. You need to be able to work both on your own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplined team of web/app developers, designers and animators.
This role will suit a naturally positive and self-motivated person.
- Gathering, researching and developing web and mobile applications using the latest web technologies.
- Identifying and resolving issues on projects.
- Liaising with clients and senior developers on projects.
- Translating client briefs into technical specifications / documents.
- Experience with PHP and MySQL
- Experience with CMS Systems such as Wordpress or similar
- Experience with GIT Version Control
- Passionate about learning the latest web technology and trends and show great care in attention to detail
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Desirable experience but not essential:
- JIRA project tracking
- PHP Frameworks (Laravel, CakePHP, solid understanding of MVC principles)
- Tooling (Composer, Yarn / NPM, Webpack, Gulp)
- Postgresql + NoSQL
- Server management and deployment
Enjoy a modern working environment at our offices located in Cardiff Bay. Only 2 minutes’ walk from the train station and Mermaid Quay Waterfront. Easily commutable from Merthyr Tydfil, Neath, Swansea, Newport and Bridgend.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24-£30k based on experience
To apply: Please send a covering letter with your CV and portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
2D / 3D Animator
We are looking for a talented, motivated animator to join our growing and highly ambitious video team.
You will be working on wide-ranging projects, undertaking a large variety of tasks spanning multiple disciplines. You will have a broad grasp o key-frame animation and video standards, as well as experience of
multiple software packages (see below).
The successful candidate will be intelligent, ambitious and talented, with a passion for film, animation and story-telling. You will have willingness to learn as well as the confidence to communicate your own
ideas and techniques, should the need arise.
You need to be able to work both on your own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplined team of designers, web/app developers and animators.
This role will suit a naturally positive, good-humoured and self-motivated person.
- Working with lead animators, performing sub-tasks for ongoing projects
- Helping storyboard large scale corporate animations and videos
- Providing support in the animation / editing of large scale corporate animations and videos
- Leading the production of animations and videos
- Attending client meetings and liaising with clients developing concepts based on their needs
- Utilise style guides and ensure consistency of brand identity
- Drive self-development through ongoing research and networking
Software Proficiency Required:
- Adobe After effects
- Maxon Cinema 4D
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Audition
- Degree in Animation or related subject
- Understanding of the latest creative trends and their role within the consumer environment
- Exceptional creative flair
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects / tasks of varying complexities
- Exceptional command of the English language and copy checking
- Experience with video / audio hardware
- Knowledge of design software across the Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of the print process
Salary: £22-£30k based on experience
To apply: Please send a covering letter with your CV and portfolio of your work to email@example.com