Roath Park Conservatory, Parks and Leisure
Branding ⁄ Design ⁄ Print and Manufacture Procurement
Opened in 1894, Roath Park is a fine example of a late Victorian Park laid out by William Harpur and planted by William Pettigrew.
The Park still retains its Victorian atmosphere with much of its original framework intact.
The present day conservatory replaces the original built in 1905, although it still houses some of the original collections of exotic plants and shrubs. The Conservatory offers self guided tours and school group activities through its maze of water features that contain whistling ducks and giant carp.
Celf created a complete identity scheme that was put in place across the park.